With your executive health services administration degree, you will be poised to make a true impact. You’ll deepen your knowledge and skills of vital issues that shape healthcare practitioners and organizations. A masters of healthcare administration will prepare you to advance your organization in healthcare informatics, quality and risk management, policy and more.
As a leader in online MHA programs, UCF Online believes in the transformative power of higher education. When you enroll, you’ll join a dedicated cohort of no more than 30 students working towards becoming health care administrators. Through the Health Administration - Executive Health Services Administration program of University of Central Florida, you’ll connect with peers, receive personalized attention and gain a deep understanding of essential real world topics within health administration and the healthcare industry. Students should have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in healthcare management before applying and may complete their degree in as few as two years. Get started today to earn your executive health administration master’s and advance your career.
- Healthcare Administrator
- Business Development Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Executive Director
- Patient Safety Director
- Practice Manager
- Risk Management Director
- Health Care Statistics and Research
- Leadership for Health Care Executives
- Financial Accounting for Health Care Managers
- Health Care Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Health Care Quality and Risk Management
- Financial Management for Health Care Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 368 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Essay indicating how the Executive Master of Health Administration track will enhance career goals (1-2 pages).
- Résumé (no longer than two pages).
- Evidence of a minimum of three (3) years or more of relevant professional experience in healthcare.
- Three recommendation letters that speak to your health care and/or management experience (1 of those recommendation letters must be from your current supervisor).
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation and TOEFL scores.
International52536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National52536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.