Applicants to the Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineering Sciences program of University of Central Florida are expected to be knowledgeable in topics including chemistry, process design, water resources, and air pollution. The program focuses on pollution control, pollution prevention, and the correction of pollution effects on natural and man-made environments.
The program is noted for its strong faculty research interests, and areas of study include drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, solid and hazardous waste management, atmospheric pollution control and modeling, environmental water resources, and stormwater management. The program’s overall mission is to prepare students for careers in environmental engineering with consulting firms; with industry; within federal, state, and local governments; and/or in higher education.
The program’s overall mission is to prepare students for Environmental Engineering careers in federal, state, and local governments; higher education; consulting; and industry.
Other key objectives include:
- Producing graduates who have technical knowledge in critical areas of environmental engineering
- Providing a professional engineering education that challenges our graduates to think critically
- Forming and maintaining partnerships with industry, government agencies, and professional organizations
- Developing awareness of the changing environmental needs of society and the global environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Treatment Systems in Environmental Engineering
- Physical/Chemical Treatment Systems in Environmental Engineering
- Aquatic Chemical Processes
- Ecological Engineering and Receiving Water Impacts
- Industrial Ecology
- Industrial Waste Treatment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Physics View 537 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Statement of educational, research, and professional career objectives.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation.
International43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
National43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6660 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.