Higher Education Professionals work in a variety of settings on college and university campuses, from financial aid, orientation, and residence life to athletics, international services, and student activities. They provide services and develop programs that affect all aspects of students’ lives inside and outside of the classroom.
Given the focus of the Educational Leadership - Higher Education-Student Personnel program of University of Central Florida, this master’s degree does not lead to fulfillment of K-12 teacher certification requirements.
- Graduate Research in Education
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Statistics for Educational Data
- Organization and Administration of Higher Education
- History and Philosophy of Higher Education
- Finance in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education View 367 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Official, competitive GRE score taken within the last five years.
- Three letters of recommendation, with one being from a staff, administrator, or faculty at a college or university familiar with your involvement or engagement in postsecondary education.
- Personal statement explaining your past, present, and future involvement in events or activities related to your development in College Student Personnel.
International46566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14391 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.