The program is available with all three nursing tracks:
- Clinical Leadership - Clinical leaders are prepare to practice in clinical leadership roles in settings throughout the health care delivery system. Note that the MSN courses in this track are only available online.
- Executive Leadership - Executive leaders are prepared to practice in roles such as nurse managers, directors and other leadership roles. Note that the MSN courses in this track are only available online.
- Family Nurse Practitioners - The FNP serves as a specialist in the delivery of primary care services to individuals and families in a wide variety of settings. Note that the MSN courses in this track are only available in the face to fact setting on Chicago campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Management Experience
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Managerial Finance
- Operations and Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Business, Ethics and Governance
- Strategic Management and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 718 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current licensure in a state or territory of the United States.
- Official transcript(s) sent directly from the Registrar of all colleges, universities and professional schools attended including accredited baccalaureate degree-granting college/university and all graduate level coursework.
- Personal Statement
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Applicants may be asked to complete an interview with faculty and/or provide a writing sample.
- At least one year of full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required for applicants for the family nurse practitioner track.
International999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State999 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 999 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.