Coursework in the MSN in Clinical Leadership program emphasizes clinical expertise in pathophysiology, pharmacology and health assessment. Applied research, epidemiology and population-based health are also examined. The advanced expertise you’ll gain in this nursing master’s degree program is applicable to all clinical settings.The Clinical Nurse Leader role was developed by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) to help clinicians gain the expertise and skills to improve patient care, quality and safety. Once the program has been completed, graduates are eligible to take the Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) examination for national certification. Pass rates among SXU graduates who have taken the exam after graduation exceed the national average.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Philosophical and Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Inquiry
- Health Care Systems and Financing
- Epidemiology and Population Based Health Care
- Communication, Culture, Collaboration, and Conflict in Health Care
- Information Technology and Health Care Outcomes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 241 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online Graduate Student application (no application fee)
- Copy of passport (both the identification and expiration pages)
- One set of official transcripts from any/all U.S. colleges/universities attended, if applicable
- Official, course-by-course transcript evaluation of all colleges/universities attended outside the U.S. for both undergraduate and graduate level coursework (if applicable)
- Official results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
International750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.