The pharmaceutical industry is financially strong and growing and developing rapidly. At all times, the industry needs to be able to recruit a sufficient number of graduates with a focused background in the pharmaceutical sciences.
As a graduates in Pharmaceutical Sciences you will be in heavy demand in the pharmaceutical industry internationally and in the Danish biotech, medico-tech and pharmaceutical industries that hold a key position in the international arena.
A MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences course at the University of Copenhagen will give you an educational ballast that will supplement other experts in the field.
Your educational profile will be much in demand thanks to your BSc in a technical, natural science or health science field combined with a pharmaceuticals-oriented MSc that focuses on medicines and the development of drugs and related products.
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Development
- Medicinal and Biostructural Chemistry
- Methods and Procedures in Clinical Drug Development
- Pharmacology: From Physiology to Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Complementary & Alternative Medicine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the master’s degree programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences requires as a minimum successful completion of a qualifying and recognised university degree equivalent in level and content to a Danish bachelor’s degree.
- If you have completed a bachelor’s degree or are enrolled in the final semester of a bachelor’s programme you are eligible to apply for admission to the master’s degree programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
International16808 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8404 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- DKK 62,500 are paid in 4 rates (one each semester) throughout the two-year MSc programme (for international students).
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.