As part of the Counselor Education - School Counseling or Guidance program of University of Central Florida pragmatic approach to preparing counselors, in addition to classroom studies, all students complete clinical experiences in the UCF Community Counseling and Research Center and field-based experiences in the community. The UCF Community Counseling and Research Center serves as a hub for training and research in the program, with graduate students providing annual services to over 1,400 individuals, couples, and families in the central Florida community.
- Lifespan Human Development and Learning
- Counseling Profession
- Individual Psychoeducational Testing
- Theories of Counseling and Personality
- Techniques of Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling View 554 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Official, competitive GRE score taken in the last five years.
- M.Ed. applicants must be eligible for certification or hold a current Florida Professional Teaching Certificate prior to the start of their first term. All other applicants should apply to the Counselor Education MA, School Counseling Track
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Goal statement.
International30447 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30447 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9409 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.