Candidates in this program will be prepared to teach students from fifth to eighth grade. Candidates will focus on content- specific middle level methods.The Middle Level Education alternative licensure program simultaneously combines accelerated coursework with classroom experiences and one-to-one mentoring. Candidates in this program will have the guidance and support of a mentor teacher, a University coordinator and a site coach throughout the two years of required provisional teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Reading and Reading in the Content Area
- Methods of Teaching English as a Second Language
- Cycle of Effective Teaching
- Pre-residency Field Experience Block
- Survey of Students with Exceptionalities for the Regular Classroom Teacher
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3493 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Middle Level Education program requires that applicants have one of the following:
- a degree in English/language arts, mathematics, one of the physical sciences, or one of the social sciences.
- the equivalent of a degree - 32 credit hours in English/language arts, mathematics, one of the physical sciences, or one of the social sciences.
International575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.