This 60-credit degree program is designed for international students seeking training in mental health counseling for international settings. This concentration does not lead to a professional license.
- Research and Evaluation
- Multicultural Counseling
- Group I: Theory and Process of Group Interaction
- Group Experience (non-credit; graded on a (P) Pass/(N) No Pass basis)
- Introduction to Career Counseling
- Psychopharmacology for Nonmedical Professionals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 896 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Recommendation/Letter of Sponsorship from the governmental agency (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation from professionals outside of the BSU Department of Counselor Education, one of which must be an academic reference.
- A completed counselor education admissions application, due by February 1, including a 500-word personal statement related to the intended counseling program concentration
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work completed outside of BSU
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.