This program is intended for teachers who hold an elementary or early childhood education initial license and is designed to provide them with:
- An initial license as a teacher of students with moderate disabilities, PreK-8, and
- A Master of Education in Special Education, which fulfills the course work requirements for professional licensure in elementary or early childhood education
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Program Planning
- Special Education Teacher as a Researcher
- The Teacher as Researcher
- Language Skills for Special Needs Learners
- Advanced Literacy Strategies in Special Education
- Teaching Reading in the Content Areas to Students with Special Needs
- Capstone Seminar in Special Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 674 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- meet all College of Graduate Studies admission requirements;
- submit evidence of Massachusetts Elementary or Early Childhood Education Initial Teacher License; and
- submit official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work.
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.