The online MBA in Advanced Accounting at Colorado Christian University combines the Christian worldview and business administration background with accounting ethics, accounting research, advanced auditing (accounting information systems within a forensic framework) and advanced tax accounting.
- The Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Advanced Accounting is designed to help students who desire to pursue careers in business and accounting, or specifically a certification in Public Accounting (CPA).
- Therefore, this program is limited to students who have an undergraduate degree and background in accounting.
- Accounting Ethics
- Advanced Managerial/Cost Accounting
- Research and the Accounting Regulatory Environment
- Advanced Tax Accounting
- Auditing Forensics for Accounting Information Systems
- International Accounting Standards
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 267 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado Christian University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the graduate admission application online (including essay, transcripts, and application fee).
- Provide a professional resume and employment record. It is expected that MBA candidates will have at least 5 years of professional experience or the equivalent.
- Submit an official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution. For those seeking an emphasis in advanced accounting, a bachelor's degree in accounting is required.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average between 2.0 and 2.49 will be admitted on a conditional admit (CAD) basis for the first semester.
- Complete any needed prerequisite courses. Review the MBA prerequisites prior to application submission.
- The Office of Admission reserves the right to request additional information as deemed necessary to make a selection decision.
International15522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 18 months.
National15522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.