Graduates from this track will be equipped for, and expected to apply for, extramural grant funding (e.g. NIH K23, R21, etc.). This program is only open to clinical research fellows and junior faculty at UT Southwestern and the CTM's Hub partner institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developing & Commercializing Biomedical Research
- Ethics in Clinical Research
- Biostatistics II
- Clinical Research from Proposal to Implementation
- Developing and Validating Measures
- Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1101 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A personal statement answering the following questions (500 words or less; single-spaced, 0.5 inch margins)
- One letter of reference from a professional reference.
- A letter from your Scientific Mentor, who will oversee the trainee’s practica experiences including the research project, publishable manuscript, and extramural research grant application.
- Fulfill all requirements for admission to UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Have appropriate time and support to complete the didactic, Socratic, practica, and other requirements in the three-year timeframe.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
The approximate total cost for the MSCS degree is $10-$12K with in-state tuition.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.