- Our program combines academic and clinical experiences for a comprehensive, well-rounded education.
- Our location on a large medical center campus offers outstanding opportunities within world-class facilities.
- Our rich clinical environment exposes you to the latest treatment techniques and technologies.
- The small size of our classes gives each student a high level of individualized attention.
- Our faculty is committed to excellence in the classroom and in the clinical environment.
- Our tuition and fee rates are among the most reasonable in the country.
- We’re located near the heart of Dallas, a thriving center for health care, business, education, and the arts.
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor (B.S.), masters (M.A./M.S./M.S.C.S./M.P.A.S./M.R.C), doctoral (Ph.D./D.P.T.) and medical professional (M.D.) degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy
- Human Anatomy Lab
- Human Physiology
- Clinical Reasoning and Decision-Making
- Oncology Nursing and Patient Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1112 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate advisors, instructors or professors, employers, and volunteer supervisors
- Original transcripts from all of the colleges you’ve attended
- TOEFL scores if you’re an international student
- GRE Examination Scores
International31841 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31841 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National31841 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31841 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12751 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12751 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.