The University at Buffalo, The State University of New York School of Engineering and Applied Sciences offers a Master of Science (MS) degree and a Master of Engineering (ME) degree in Chemical Engineering (Chemistry and Processing of Materials) .
Students enrolled in these programs achieve mastery of core and specialized areas of chemical engineering, as well as the ability to conduct research on a well-defined problem formulated by the student's faculty advisor.
The job market demand for students with a background in biotechnology-related fields is expected to grow at an increased rate as companies continue to search for students with advanced training in these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials Principles
- Transport Phenomena
- Electrochemistry, Energy, and Environmental Technologies
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Principles of Nanosensors
- Colloid and Surface Phenomena
- Molecular Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
Applications are due January 15 but applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis while space is available. International students who require a visa, submission by March 1 is recommended for Fall admission.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 437 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For Master’s applications, please submit undergraduate and (where applicable) graduate grades. GRE and recommendation letters are not required, although applicants are encouraged to submit them if doing so will strengthen their applications.
- ALL international applicants MUST complete and return the International Applicant Financial, regardless of ability to pay.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23100 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11310 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Scholarships
- University at Buffalo Presidential Fellowships
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowships
- Arthur A. Schomburg Fellowships
- Fulbright Programs
- Western New York Prosperity Fellowship Program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.