TWU's Family Nurse Practitioner program focuses on the health promotion and health maintenance of patients in the primary care setting.
At Texas Woman's University, our FNP tracks are offered in two delivery methods, 100% online and traditional in-person. Students attend the traditional program at the Dallas and Houston campuses.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Practice Nursing Role
- Health Policy and Health Promotion
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Research and Quality Improvement in Nursing
- Advanced Assessment/Differential Diagnosis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 755 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current US RN license (unencumbered)
- Basic statistics course
- BS or BSN degree from a nationally accredited nursing program
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of course work toward the undergraduate nursing degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all prior graduate course work
International24828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12414 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12414 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5052 USD per semester during 12 months.
- Tuition per (9 hrs per semester)
- Add $7,596 for out-of-state tuition charges
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.