The Public Administration degree at Stephen F. Austin State University focuses on the systematic investigation of executive organizations and management. Instruction includes the roles, development, and principles of public administration; public policy management and implementation; the relations between organizational management and legislators; the public and non-profit budget process and financial management; administrative law; personnel management; professional ethics; and appropriate research methods.
The mission of the Institutional Accreditation Office (IAO) is to provide coordination and support to all units of the University in the continuing effort to demonstrate compliance with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) accreditation requirements.
- Survey of Public Administration
- Public Administration Methods
- PApplied Methods for Public Administration
- Public Personnel Administration
- Public Budgeting and Financial Management
- Policy Systems and Evaluation
- Public Organizations and Management
- Leadership in Public Administration
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- Ethics in Public Administration
- Public Administration Capstone Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 2526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
To apply for a master’s degree program at SFA, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be in your final year of undergraduate work;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or
- Have 95 or more semester hours of undergraduate work at SFA and be approved as an Overlap Student (an undergraduate pursuing graduate and undergraduate studies at the same time).
International10484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5242 USD per semester during 12 months.
National10484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5242 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2788 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Nacogdoches
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.