Recognizing that the national health care system is in a period of reform and redesign, the Health Administration program at Pennsylvania State University emphasis involves design/redesign in a 36-credit curriculum. Based on eight core courses defined as the foundation of administration in health care, the degree is designed for part-time professional students already engaged in health administration careers.
Part-time students may start the program at the beginning of any semester. They usually take one or two 3-credit courses each semester. Students may also take one or two courses during the summer session to maintain steady progress toward the degree. All Health Administration courses are available during the evening for the convenience of part-time students. A student may complete the Health Administration on a part-time basis in about two to four years.
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Knowledge of the Health Care Environment
- Business Skills and Knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Systems Organization
- Health Administrative Policy Formulation
- Health Economics and Policy
- Health Care Politics and Policy
- Health Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Management Information Systems for Public and Health Administration
- Organization Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 654 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A completed online Graduate School application and payment of the nonrefundable application fee,
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college as outlined in the link above;
- A statement of career and educational goals;
- A successful undergraduate record with a minimum grade-point average of 3.00 (with particular attention given to the last two years of undergraduate work);
- Three years of work experience; and
- Three references willing to provide recommendations.
International39248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39248 USD per year during 24 months.
National23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23082 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Middletown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.