At Performance for Body, Mind and Life at Stephen F. Austin State University will give you the knowledge and experience you need to successfully complete your American College of Sports Medicine certification exams. The program is designed to prepare you for research, advanced graduate education and careers in academic, medical, corporate and clinical settings.
The Performance for Body, Mind and Life at Stephen F. Austin State University is a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art research, teaching and training facility, specifically designed to measure standardized and innovative physiological and psychological determinants, responses, and performance across numerous interests.
- Thermoregulation and Environmental Stress
- Hydration and Muscle Recovery
- Stress Testing and Electrocardiography
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Performance Enhancement, Strength and Conditioning
- Exercise Biochemistry, Nutrition, and Ergogenics
- PyschoPhysiology Electroencephalogram
- Exercise & Dietary Behavior
- Self-Regulation, Cognition and Executive Functioning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You can choose the thesis (30 hours) or nonthesis (36 hours) option.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
To apply for a master’s degree program at SFA, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be in your final year of undergraduate work;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or
- Have 95 or more semester hours of undergraduate work at SFA and be approved as an Overlap Student (an undergraduate pursuing graduate and undergraduate studies at the same time).
International14776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7388 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7388 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3716 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Nacogdoches
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.