This International Business and Trade Law program from Fordham University includes core courses in European Union Law, International Law, International Business Transactions, and International Trade Regulation, as well as a range of elective courses in such subjects as Admiralty and International Maritime Law, U.S. Contract Law, International Arbitration, and Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions.
Students may also choose courses from an evolving curriculum that reflects current global economic power players with courses such as Islamic Finance and Estate Planning and China and International Law.
- European Union Law or European Union Business Law
- International Business Transactions
- International Law
- International Trade Regulation/International Trade Law
- Quantitative Methods for Graduate Students
- Legal Writing and Research for LLM Students
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Legal Studies View 171 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript from each college, university, graduate school, and law school attended. LSAC’s International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service is optional. For international applicants, all transcripts must be accompanied by an explanation of the grading system in English.
- A typed, 500-word personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score is required unless the applicant holds a degree from the United States, any Caribbean Island where English is the sole official language, Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.