In this Banking, Corporate, and Finance Law programme from Fordham University , students enroll in core courses including Corporations, International Banking Law, Financial Institutions: Banking Law and choose from a broad array of additional courses in corporate, banking, and finance law and related topics.
Through these courses, students explore such areas as bankruptcy, corporate finance, corporate governance, corporate tax, cross-border insolvency, mergers and acquisitions, and securities regulation and enforcement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Institutions: Banking
- International Banking Law
- Financial Institutions: Non-Banking
- Regulation of Financial Institutions
- U.S. Legal System and Process
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Banking and Investment View 54 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official transcript from each college, university, graduate school, and law school attended. LSAC’s International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service is optional. For international applicants, all transcripts must be accompanied by an explanation of the grading system in English.
- A typed, 500-word personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score is required unless the applicant holds a degree from the United States, any Caribbean Island where English is the sole official language, Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.