In regards to the styles the adequate performance of these styles, studying specific theoretical and historical materials, learning methods that help students to understand complicated music, the knowledge of analytical tools and instruments, and the basic general (theoretical and historical) studies required from a professional.
The graduates in the Pianist Performance program at the Szechenyi Istvan University will be prepared to do research in their given specialization, and to take part in further studies at the doctoral level.
The graduates of the Master’s course will acquire:
- a higher level musical, technical and orchestral repertory;
- the specific requirements of orchestral and chamber music;
- different styles and their performance;
- methods, which help gain a better understanding and deeper knowledge of the specific theoretical and historical materials and of the analytical instruments;
- the basic and general material a professional musician should know, as well as in the specialization of piano- accompaniment and tutoring;
- the specific requirements of the piano- accompaniment;
- mastery in piano techniques, the techniques required for playing basso-continuo on clavicembalo/spinet and the organ
- a higher level musical and technical piano- accompaniment repertory;
- as a piano accompanist performing on the stage, the ethics of behaviour and mediation
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Literacy
- Music history and Music theory
- Differentiated Professional Knowledge
- Community music modes
- Diploma recital
- Freely elected courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic View 21 other Masters in Music in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An authorized copy of a BA degree from any higher education institution already completed.
- personal interview and piano audition (or authentic video recording of the piano performance)
- English language skills that are sufficient for musician training
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.