The goal of the education programme in Engineering Information at the Szechenyi Istvan University is to provide students with high level knowledge built on a strong foundation of natural and technical sciences related to the fields of Computer Science and Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) in order to enable them to understand, design, implement and integrate complex, heterogeneous networked systems, and furthermore, to coordinate and perform research and development tasks for IT purposes.
Advanced and emerging future technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence methods are in a special focus. As a basic objective, the students will be prepared to be able to continue their studies in postgraduate schools, such as in the Multidisciplinary Doctoral School of Engineering Sciences at Széchenyi István University.
Who is it for?
- The MSc program is designed for students and professionals holding bachelor degrees (BSc) in diverse areas of engineering and sciences who desire to further their career by adding new knowledge, tools and skills from a cross-disciplinary perspective with a strong focus on improving skills necessitated by research.
- The program is designed to accommodate full-time students only.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The total number of credits needed to complete the programme is 120 credits. The courses of the programme are divided into six categories: basic knowledge of natural sciences (20 credits), knowledge of economics and human sciences (9 credits), professional core material (33 credits), differentiated professional knowledge (22 credits), optional subjects (6 credits), thesis work (30 credits).
- 1 credit equals one ECTS credit, and 1 credit is defined as 25 student working hours.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An authorized copy of a BSc degree from any higher education institution already completed that is relevant to your application.
- English as a primary language of instruction: automatic acceptance. Otherwise, one of the following indications of English-language proficiency: (a) TOEFL IBT test score of 66, or PBT score 513, (b) Cambridge First Certificate "B", (c) IELTS score of 5.5(d) any official certificate equal to the above mentioned.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.