It's estimated that 1.5 million project management positions will be created every year through 2020 and beyond.
This program meets the educational requirements to prepare students for the Project Management Professional certificate exam from the Project Management Institute.
- PMI is recognized as the leading membership association for project management professionals and many employment opportunities in this field require PMP certification.
- The Master of Science in Project Management at the Central Michigan University is an interdisciplinary degree perfect for anyone in management or administration who wants to increase their skills sets and knowledge to advance in their profession. The MSA was developed to hone skills in leadership, management and organization for professional administrators in both the public and nonprofit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MSA degree is a 36 credit hour program, with 18 hours of core classes and 18 hours based on your selected concentration. Graduates must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the course work.
- Students in the MSA program must complete a capstone project before graduating. They may choose between an applied research project or a directed administrative portfolio. This capstone project is an opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills gained throughout the graduate program. The courses are designed for students to combine practical experience and integrate knowledge from the academic program to design and execute a research project.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management View 159 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution;
- minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7;
- official transcripts from all undergraduate or graduate schools attended; and
- statement of purpose
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State637 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 637 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.