Designed to provide advanced training in nutritional sciences for new and experienced professionals, you will develop the quantitative and methodological knowledge to better interpret continually advancing scientific literature and research within the field of nutrition and clinical dietetics.
- You will develop the skills and knowledge necessary for immediate success and the credentials for career advancement.
- The MS degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Central Michigan University is available in three options – thesis, internship or course work – to match your professional goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar: Nutrition
- Advanced Clinical Nutrition
- Advanced Nutritional Assessment
- Dietetic Internship: Clinical Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 49 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- You must hold a baccalaureate or equivalent degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of course work.
- three letters of recommendation from former professors or professionals in the field of nutrition and dietetics or other health-related professions
- 2-3 page essay detailing your professional goals and qualifications for the program
- successful completion of Statistics course strongly recommended
International637 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 USD per credit during 12 months.
National637 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.