As an Agriculture graduate student at Stephen F. Austin State University, you’ll complete advanced coursework in agricultural policy, horticulture, livestock physiology, nutrition and more. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop your own research project that aligns with your interests and career goals.
The Master of Science in agriculture can be completed as a full-time or part-time program.
The mission of the Institutional Accreditation Office (IAO) is to provide coordination and support to all units of the University in the continuing effort to demonstrate compliance with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) accreditation requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Policy, Thompson, Fall Odd Years
- Physiology of Growth and Stress in Livestock, Brown, Spring Odd Years
- Public Garden Management, Creech, Spring Odd Years
- Soil Plant Relationships, Young, Spring, Even Years
- Advanced Nutrition, Brown, Spring Even Years
- Advanced Agricultural Waste Management, Young, Fall Even Years
- Interdisciplinary Research, Adkins, usually once per year
- Technical Seminar (1 cr. hr.,) Brown Spring every year
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSoil Science Agribusiness Agriculture View 228 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.8 or higher will be considered for “clear” admission. If you have a grade point average between 2.5 and 2.8, you may be considered for probationary admission to the program.
- In some cases, applicants with a grade point average below 2.5 will be considered for admission depending on other factors, such as work experience or GRE scores (GRE not required, considered only as alternative admission criteria).
International10484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5242 USD per semester during 12 months.
National10484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5242 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2788 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Nacogdoches
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.