It is intended that the individual will continue to develop as a reflective, student-centered individual who is able to effectively articulate and apply educational theory and research in the field of education.To this end, graduate students will:
- Reflect on current educational issues and practices
- Examine research and engage in the research process
- Acquire and apply advanced knowledge, educational theory and research in the design and implementation of appropriate educational curricula, practices and environments
- Apply knowledge of how students develop as thinkers and learners
- Acquire and apply advanced knowledge of emerging, research-based, educational principles in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the educational environment and instructional programs
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of societal issues on the curriculum as they relate to meeting the diverse needs of individuals
- Demonstrate an understanding of educational partnership models which effectively focus on family strengths, circumstances and cultural experiences
- Demonstrate effective strategies and techniques for working with diverse individuals in inclusive learning environments
- Examine the shared values, ethics, purposes and commitments that bond the educational community (e.g. teachers, families, administrators, specialists, etc.)
- Demonstrate a disposition of collegiality, respect and support that fosters future improvement of education through research and reflection
- Be prepared to pursue further graduate studies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Dynamic Perspectives in Education
- Educational Research
- Capstone: Implementation of Best Practices
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3625 other Masters in Education in United States
Admissions requirements are as follows:
- An official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
- Tell us about a positive situation in which you helped a person and made a significant difference in that person’s life.
- What are the most important factors in establishing a long-term working relationship with students, friends, etc.?
- Tell us about a significant event that involved you in a teaching or helping mode.
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.