Our curriculum focuses on participatory learning through online class discussions and collaborative learning groups. Online courses are designed and taught by the same degreed Fitchburg State faculty, many of whom are working professionals.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for accountants, auditors, and financial specialists are expected to increase by 10% through 2026. Online accounting MBA graduates have an advantage when applying for these jobs.
An accredited Business Administration in Accounting (Online) from Fitchburg State University also prepares you for roles such as financial manager or operations specialties manager. Jobs for financial managers are projected to rise 19% through 2026, at a median annual salary of more than $125,000.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Theory
- Organizational Behavior and Development
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 554 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for admission:
- Graduate application and $50 application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, with official transcripts
- Overall undergraduate GPA of not less than 2.8
- Official transcripts of graduate level coursework from a regionally accredited institution
- Professional resume
- Students with undergraduate GPAs of less than 2.8 may also be considered for admission based on their professional work experience and a letter of recommendation.
- No GMAT is required for the Fitchburg State University online MBA.
International12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.