Facts about this program :
- We train our students to become versatile professionals, equipping them with excellent research, financial, management, and administration knowledge and skills. We also equip them with practical negotiation skills in order to solve commercial problems. The Marketing and Consumer Behaviour program is offered at University of Granada.
- Our study plan is balanced and diverse, giving students the necessary skills to carry out a wide range of tasks in marketing and consumer behaviour both in public and private institutions. Our teaching staff are competent and highly qualified, with experience both in the professional and teaching sectors.
- Emphasis is placed on consumer behaviour, given the social, economic, and environmental elements which this behaviour entails. Moreover, commercial structures and distribution systems and channels are studied in depth, given the changes that have resulted in their modernisation and transformation.
- The subjects include contents in areas of knowledge such as mathematics, marketing, microeconomics, macroeconomics, law, commercial administration, sectorial marketing, international marketing and consumer behaviour. One key objective of the course is to train our students to become experts in conducting pioneering and sound research in these areas.
- While undertaking our course you will have the chance to study a wide range of subjects, to name just a few; Market Research, Psychological Variables, and Purchasing Behaviour, Research Methodology in Market and Consumer Behaviour, E-Commerce, Research on Consumption: Ethics and Social Responsibility, Advanced Topics in Consumer Behaviour, and Communication Patterns and Consumer Behaviour. (It is important to note that this is not a comprehensive list of course subjects and modules: please consult the programme homepage for a comprehensive and fully up-dated list of courses subjects and modules).
- Marketing experts are highly sought-after both in the public and the private sector and in diverse kinds of organisations and companies. Our graduates go on to work in different fields, as commercial analysts, copyrighters, commercial consultants, communication managers, and as communication experts in the public sector. Other go on to pursue a career as researchers and teachers within the discipline and in related areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the university's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official university degree from an institution belonging to the European Higher Education Area. The degree must allow you to apply to masters programmes in the country in which it was issued. If the degree was issued in a language other than English, Spanish, French, Italian, or Portuguese, you must submit a certified translation of the degree in one of the above languages. OR
- A degree from an institution outside the European Higher Education Area. As long as the degree indicates the same level of expertise and training as equivalent degrees issued by Spanish universities, no further administrative steps are required in order for your degree to be recognised by the UGR.
International821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 821 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA821 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 821 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.