The graduate degree Special Education (with a concentration in High Incidence) program in high incidence special education at Emporia State University is designed to support the needs of the students, teachers, schools, and special education administrators in Kansas.
The High Incidence Special Education curriculum meets the endorsement standards for two levels: Early Childhood through Late Childhood (Grades K to 6) and Early Adolescence through Late Adolescence (Grades 6 to 12).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment in Schools
- Supervised Practice, High Incidence Secondary I
- Supervised Practice High Incidence Elementary II
- Promoting Literacy for Students with High Incidence Disabilities
- Supervised Practice High Incidence Secondary II
- Master’s Capstone Course in Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 3784 other Masters in Education in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International13519 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13519 USD per year during 12 months.
National13519 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13519 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.