With coursework offered entirely online and a practicum that you can do local to your residence, you can make this career transition without the commute to a university. This Elementary Education MSc program offered at Emporia State University is very unique, as it is designed for the career changer. Regardless of the field you studied for your bachelor’s degree, you can enter into this program and leave eligible to become a licensed elementary teacher.
- Application of Developmental Theories
- Teaching/Learning Models
- Classroom Management and
- Integrating Educational Technology
- Differentiating Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 1417 other Masters in Education in United States
- GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of college course work for those completing a master’s degree or 3.0 on the last 30 graduate hours from a previously completed master’s program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- Two references from supervisors or individuals who have had the responsibility of evaluating your academic or professional performance
- Two Disposition Assessments from supervisors or individuals who have had the responsibility of evaluating your academic or professional performance
- Completed Disposition Form
- Signed Disclosure Form
International12425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12425 USD per year during 12 months.
National12425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12425 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.