The Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program is designed for registered nurses who wish to pursue advanced leadership positions in the community and the health care system. The graduate is prepared to contribute to the development of nursing science, and the improvement of health care, and to pursue doctoral study. Upon successful completion of all program requirements, the student receives a Master of Science Degree in Nursing. The FSU program does not prepare clinical nursing specialists.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nursing with Diverse Populations
- Nursing Theory
- Advanced Clinical Concepts *
- Contexts and Roles for Advanced Practice
- Advanced Pathopharmacology and Epigenetics in Forensic Nursing
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesNursing View 243 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript from a regionally accredited baccalaureate nursing program
- Three Letters of Recommendation (References must be from professional sources, and one must come from a nurse academician.)
- Qualified RNs with a minimum of 1 year experience who hold non-nursing baccalaureate or advanced degrees in a complementary field may submit a pre-matriculation professional portfolio to demonstrate nursing competencies in lieu of holding the BSN.
- A current RN’s license
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
International58 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National58 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!