This Marketing emphasis from the Central Michigan University will help you develop and grow demand through strategic planning and best practices with a focus on advertising, brand management, market research, new product development, communications, and public relations.
- Welcome to Central Michigan University, a nationally ranked institution that fosters the transformative power of advanced learning while embracing a sense of community among our students, faculty, staff and more than 235,000 alumni around the world.
- From our roots as a teachers' college, CMU offers an essential liberal arts foundation and nationally acclaimed programs in areas ranging from the health professions and engineering, to business and communications, and science and technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Marketing-Based Management
- Global Business and Sustainability
- Financial Analysis and Risk Management
- Global Economic Environment
- Strategic Management: Integrative Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree from an accredited university) with a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- We recommend that you take the following courses and/or acquire knowledge equivalent to: Principles of economics; Principles of statistics; Principles of accounting; Principles of finance.
- Submit your professional résumé.
- Submit a personal statement that outlines your existing skills, career goals and interest in the MBA program.
International23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.