In the Logistics Management program at the Central Michigan University, you will learn the skills and knowledge necessary for success in managing the flow of resources – material and personnel – in regard to purchasing, inventory, warehousing, and transportation through strategic planning and best practices for military and civilian environments.
Research Opportunities and Assistantships
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling students may also apply for funding to engage in innovative service learning projects benefiting communities through the Counseling and Special Education (CSE) for Change program. In addition, various opportunities to engage in research projects with faculty are available.
- Graduate Assistantships may be available through this graduate program. Please contact the Department of Counseling and Special Education for more details. Graduate students are eligible to apply for professional development funds to attend professional conferences and events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Information Systems in a Global Economy
- Managerial Accounting: A Management Perspective
- Managing and Leading Individuals and Groups in Organizations
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Marketing-Based Management
- Global Business and Sustainability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree from an accredited university) with a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- We recommend that you take the following courses and/or acquire knowledge equivalent to: Principles of economics; Principles of statistics; Principles of accounting; Principles of finance.
- Submit your professional résumé.
- Submit a personal statement that outlines your existing skills, career goals and interest in the MBA program.
International23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.