The Master’s Degree Program in Computer Science is designed for students with the desire to:
- Upgrade and enhance their existing knowledge and skills
- Gain experience with new technologies
- Prepare for advanced professional positions
- Initiate new career paths
The program specializes in hardware, software, networking and state-of-the-art knowledge. Degree candidates have the opportunity to study a variety of topics such as object-oriented systems development, graphics, networks and database systems. Our program provides our students the opportunity to develop marketable technical skills for the quickly evolving information-based society.
Concentrations are designed for computer science graduates as well as for students and professionals from other disciplines. Our flexible program serves students of various backgrounds who are committed to broadening their education, earning advanced degrees and improving their careers.Candidates select their courses of study to build on their knowledge, skills and interests. A close collaboration between students and the graduate faculty ensures that individual goals meet with department standards. A departmental graduate advisor is available to all students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory of Computation
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Engineering
- Advanced Mathematics for Computer Scientists
- The Practice of Computer Programming
- Operating Systems and Networking
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Deadline passed, International
- StartingApply anytime.
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 782 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the field of computer science, mathematics, engineering or other appropriate field of study
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
International319 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 319 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National319 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 319 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.