Graduates seek jobs in a wide array of functional areas, including academic advising, student life, fraternity and sorority life, residence life, service-learning and civic engagement, career services, and disability support services, to name a few.
This 36-credit program is in line with the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS), which helps ensure quality of graduate preparation programs in higher education and student affairs.
Central Michigan University's Master's of Higher Education Administration program is hosting two upcoming webinars to learn more about the program and unbeatable assistantship packages.
- Assessment in Higher Education
- Leadership for Social Justice
- Higher Education Law
- The American College Student
- Student Development Theory
- Financing of Higher Education
- Administration of Higher Education
- Student Affairs Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHigher Education View 212 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Along with the application, you’ll need to submit a $50 application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit proof of English proficiency or your intent to study English upon arrival – unless you are from an exempted country where English is the primary language of instruction.
- You also may demonstrate English proficiency by completing the English studies program through CMU's English Language Institute.
- Applicants must provide a third-party course-by-course credential evaluation and document verification
International15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 682 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.