Nursing - Nurse Executive Leadership (Online) from Northern Kentucky University prepares you to effectively manage a variety of healthcare facilities by combining core nursing competencies with courses in business informatics, psychology, and accounting and finance.
Our program includes fundamentals of theory and research for evidence-based practice and analysis and application of health data for advanced nursing practice. You will also develop your working knowledge of healthcare policy, economics, and population health. The program includes a capstone practicum, giving you an opportunity to synthesize the curriculum and demonstrate your learning in real-world experiences.
Students at Nursing - Nurse Executive Leadership (Online) from Northern Kentucky University will:
- Critically analyze data for practice by integrating knowledge from arts and sciences within the context of nursing's philosophical framework and scientific foundation
- Use evidence-based practice to demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking, and accountability while implementing change to improve healthcare outcomes
- Integrate nursing science, educational frameworks, health policy, professional values, and principles of business to implement initiatives that facilitate the highest level of advanced nursing practice
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diverse cultures and populations, including patients and providers
- Analyze one's own behaviors and institutional practices and policies for coherence with principles of caring
- Apply effective communication in order to facilitate nursing practice at an advanced level
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice and Research
- Theory and Research for EBP
- Analysis and Application of Health Data for Advanced Nursing Practice (ANP)
- Health Care Policy and Economics in Population Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 257 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- 3.0 GPA or higheron undergraduate coursework
- 1,000 clinical hoursof practice as a Registered Nurse
- RN licensecurrent and unencumbered
- Complete an Online Application
- Pay the $40 Application Fee
- Submit Passport Photocopy
- Submit your Official Transcripts
- Submit Proof of English Fluency
- ACT: English 18, Math 19, Reading 20
- SAT (Prior to 3/2016): Writing 430, Math 460, Reading 470
- SAT (After 3/2016): Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 480, Math 500
International18695 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18695 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National18695 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18695 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.