Arbitration and Dispute Resolution at City University of Hong Kong provides legal and general knowledge of arbitration and other methods of resolving disputes, as well as practical skills in relation to the process, to professionals, executives, and others with existing expertise in a broad range of professional, industrial and commercial activities;
Students at Arbitration and Dispute Resolution at City University of Hong Kong will:
- gain various kinds of arbitration and dispute resolution, to enable them to participate effectively in all capacities: as a party, as advocate, as expert and as arbitrator and mediator.
- become arbitrators or mediators and the programme does not assure graduates of appointments,
- train barristers or to provide training in advocacy skills at a level equivalent to that required of a professional advocate.
- Legal Concepts;
- Commercial Contracts;
- Procedure & Proof;
- Dispute Resolution in Theory & Practice;
- Mediation Practice;
- Arbitration Law;
- Arbitration Practice & Award Writing
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
30 (for exempt students) or 33 (for non-exempt students)
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Business Law View 14 other Masters in Public Law in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a university degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualifications (e.g. AHKIArb).
- English proficiency requirements
International22530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 USD per credit during 12 months.
HK$5,900 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.