The MBA in International Business at MIB Trieste School of Management focuses on international management, paying close attention to leadership development and personal skills.Since 2020, in hybrid formula: you can choose between an attendance in presence and/or online, in a syncronous way!Now in its 31st edition, the MBA is a strong and engaging personal experience.It is among small number of MBAs accredited by AMBA - Association of MBAs, the international certifying body which only accredits the leading 2% of the world's business schools with MBA programs, focusing on impact, employability and learning outcomes.
The MBA Curriculum
The Master's program begins with Core courses including Marketing, Finance, Personal Development, Strategy, Organization, Human Resources Management and Accounting, all taught from an international perspective. Entrepreneurship and innovative projects in direct collaboration with partner companies are also a part of the program.One part of the program is customized through a list of elective courses and one of specializations (Concentrations), in Emerging Markets, Advanced Finance, Insurance & Risk Management, Strategy, Data Analytics, ESG Topics and other Elective courses.
Career prospectsAmong the main objectives of MBA participants is to improve their career prospects. The School's Career Service starts helping them on the very first day to define their professional goals and implement them.Growing and Changing: these are the keywords of a Master’s degree like the MBA. Move up in the company, change sectors and organization, start a new business, many opportunities can open up at the end of the Master.
- AMBA (World)
- ASFOR (Italy)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
PHASE I - CORE (approx. October - February)
- The first phase of the MBA includes 3 mandatory Core Sections: the General Management courses, the courses of the Major Concentration in International Business and the Entrepreneurship & Innovation track.
- After the “Core” courses, participants customize the Master by choosing one of the Minor Concentrations and a number of Elective Courses.
- Development of individual or group Research, Consulting and Entrepreneurial Projects, in collaboration with companies. This phase also includes opportunities for Study Exchange Programs abroad and the preparation of the Final Project, that will be presented at the Graduation.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The requirements for entry to the MBA are:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of post-graduate work experience (even not managerial one, including PhD, internships, traineeship)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- High personal motivation
International25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Trieste
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Every year the School and the Corporate Network award 20 Scholarships.
- Each Scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.