The LLM Financial and Commercial Law from UCLan Cyprus will enable students to specialise in a range of exciting subjects within the area of Financial and Commercial Law, of use for their future professional career in law, business or in financial fields, both nationally and internationally.
This postgraduate course provides students with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in Financial and Commercial Law.
It provides a learning experience which will enable students to strengthen their academic ability and enhance their performance in employment, as well as further develop their career opportunities. It provides the successful candidate with a recognised postgraduate qualification in Financial and Commercial Law.
UCLan Cyprus graduates can gain or develop careers in multinational and domestic law firms, global and local corporations, banking institutions, the foreign exchange market, the shipping industry, government bodies and a variety of other organisations.
- Advanced Legal Systems
- International Corporate Governance
- Banking and Financial Services Regulation
- Law of International Financial Transactions
- Option modules run subject to availability and demand
- International Development Law and Policy
- Shipping and Maritime Commercial Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- WTO Law and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Business Law Commerce View 3 other Masters in Business Law in Cyprus
- Bachelor degree or its International equivalent (at least Lower Second Class) or other professional qualification.
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- discount of €1,575 UCLan Cyprus Bursary.
Living costs for Larnaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.