The Urban Design and Regional Planning programme at City University of Hong Kong aims to:
- produce experts with comprehensive knowledge of urban design and regional planning;
- offer a route for further study to graduates of construction related disciplines;
- provide multi-disciplinary approach for architecture, civil engineering, urban design, urban planning, building services and construction professionals;
- train/equip students with the skills for carrying out research works in various related disciplines.
- Planning and Design Studio
- History and Theory
- Urban Economics and Development
- Advanced Technology
- Practice and Law
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Review of applications will start before the deadline and continue until all places are filled.
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 10 other Masters in Urban Planning in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline, or obtained an equivalent qualification or provided evidence of academic and professional attainments acceptable for this purpose to the University.
- The admission committee will consider prospective students’ ability and eagerness to be a professional in the discipline of urban planning and design rather than whether their previous experiences relate to urban planning and design.
- Qualifications other than the above-mentioned will be considered on case-by-case basis and endorsement by the CSE will be sought.
International20070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD per credit during 24 months.
- HK$7,200 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.