MA Internship in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management from UCLan Cyprus has a strong focus upon employability within the service sector industries throughout the course and the management abilities required to work and succeed in this demanding and dynamic industry.
From the successful completion of studying principles and practice in tourism, hospitality and events and personal management development, the student progresses onto a specific period of internship within the industry.
Appropriate work experience upon which reflective practice may be gathered in any four different, yet complementary forms of independent student learning exists, each reliant upon the individual’s specific knowledge, personal interest and independent/professional career goal.
Acquired knowledge covers a range of topics that allows candidates to advance their management and business careers in a diverse range of sectors including, but not exclusive to, sustainability, event planning, tourism and hospitality.
Employability is also embedded in this programme, which contains several features that support working lives; an emphasis on continuous learning and personal development, reflective practice, teamwork, client skills, and contact with business through applied projects and cases.
- Work-Based Knowledge Experience and Practice
- Management Consultancy Project
- Principles and Practice of Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Management Development in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- International Tourism Management
- Managing Quality Service
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 30 other Masters in Management Studies in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the University of Central Lancashire application form
- Provide copies of your High School leaving certificate and other supporting documents (in native language & in English).
- Bachelor’s degree & transcripts
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet
- English language qualification
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two reference letters
- ID card or passport copy
- Payment of €50 application fee (non-refundable) for the Admissions Department to evaluate your application.
- Once you meet all the conditions, you can proceed to the completion of the deposit/registration fee and student pass payment of €1260
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Year 1 is 90 ECTS with tuition fees €8,925
Year 2 internship (30 ECTS) the tuition fees are €3,075
Living costs for Larnaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.