The MBA is the world’s most renowned business management qualification via an intensive programme, specifically designed for those wishing either to establish or sustain a successful managerial or professional career.
The Master of Business Administration (Distance Learning) programme at UCLan Cyprus is an ideal platform for individuals who have acquired at least three years in a managerial, technical or professional role.
Taught by highly experienced and qualified tutors, who will provide guidance for the completion of an MBA dissertation, the MBA provides a rigorous process of personal and managerial development in which you are encouraged and expected to make your own unique contribution.
Acquired knowledge covers a range of managerial topics that allows candidates to advance their management and business careers. Employability is also embedded in this programme, which contains several features that support working lives; an emphasis on continuous learning and personal development, reflective practice, teamwork and client skills, and contact with business through applied projects and cases.
In addition, the subject material of the programme covers multinational and global corporations, local businesses, small and medium size enterprises, and start-ups. This broad applicability, combined with the personal capability that the programme engenders, creates highly competent individuals whose value is recognised by employers, as well as giving them the ability to become enterprising individuals.
- Accounting and Finance
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- Management and Organizations
- Management Environment
- Contemporary Marketing in Organizations
- Data Analytics
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at UCLan Cyprus and/or in Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the University of Central Lancashire application form
- Provide copies of your High School leaving certificate and other supporting documents (in native language & in English).
- Bachelor’s degree & transcripts
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet
- English language qualification
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two reference letters
- ID card or passport copy
- Payment of €50 application fee (non-refundable) for the Admissions Department to evaluate your application.
- Once you meet all the conditions, you can proceed to the completion of the deposit/registration fee and student pass payment of €1260
International8925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8925 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8925 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.