At University of Sharjah we offer a master degree in Air and Space Law. There is an urgent need to educate UAE students and legal professionals with accurate knowledge in these fields in order to prepare them to lead the nation in its growth and development.
- Since we are living in the age of specialization in both public and private legal environments, air travel and transport companies prefer to recruit individuals who have excellent legal skills, language proficiency, and relevant legal work experience.
- "Emiratization" is a mandate under the UAE law, with a goal to educate and employ UAE nationals to lead in both public and private sectors. The majority of law firms in the UAE are equipped with foreign lawyers, most of whom are educated with specialized legal skills.
- Public International law
- Public International Air law: Treaties and Institutions
- International Space law and communication
- Comparative Space law and Regulation
- Civil Aviation Law and Policy: UAE Specific
- Aviation Safety and Security: Issues in Air Traffic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAstronomy & Space Sciences Master of Laws (LLM) View 11 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Arab Emirates
- Certificate equivalence from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for Certificates issued from outside the UAE.
- Certified Colored Copy of the University Degree
- Certified Colored Copy of the University Transcript
- Colored Copy of Identity Card and Passport
- Colored copy of Family Book or Residence Visa
- Letters of Recommendation from Two Professors
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Recent Colored Photos
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Alumni Card (for UoS Graduates)
- Attachment of ‘no objection certificate’ from the authorities responsible for national service for male Emirati students
- Attachment of a letter of study approval from Kuwait Embassy Cultural Office for Kuwaiti students only.
- Attachment of People of Determination card (if applicable).
- Payment of Application Fees (Non-Refundable) in (AED 420)
International11055 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National11055 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.