The current legal regulations in Spain establish that to access to the regulated professions of professor in the different fields of secondary education, the students must have a graduate, or equivalent, qualification, and a pedagogical and educational training with the master's degree level.
- The Master's Degree in Secondary Education Teaching by the University of Valencia provides this professional authorisation required by the educational Administration to practice the previously mentioned professions in secondary education public and private centres.
- This master's degree is structured in different specialities corresponding to the current specialities of the secondary education.
- Learning and personality development
- Educational processes and contexts
- Society, family and education
- Learning and teaching philosophy
- Learning and teaching economics
- Learning and teaching physical education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Secondary Education View 10 other Masters in Education in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Valencia and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.