This course may be for you if:
- You have studied psychology as a major or minor subject but your degree is not accredited by the BPS
- You wish to develop a career in organisational psychology or related areas such as human-resource management
- a broad knowledge of work and organisational psychology as a professional discipline; the key theoretical and research models used within work and organisational psychology; and the role of the work and organisational psychologist as educator, researcher and practitioner
- the skills to evaluate critically and appraise theories and research within work and organisational psychology
- the knowledge of the main areas of work and organisational psychology
- a grounding in research skills appropriate to future work in an organisational settings
- a grounding in the social, organisational and consulting skills required in practice
- a grounding in the application skills required for both research and professional practice in the core areas of work and organisational psychology
- the skills to design and conduct independent research within organisational context
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction in Research Methods
- Organisations, Stress and Health
- Employee Relations and Motivation
- Workplace Counselling and Career Development
- Ergonomics, work design, health and safety
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 731 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Your first degree should be in psychology or include psychology modules or you should have studied psychology as a minor subject.
International21375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21375 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8235 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8235 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.