Through the master’s degree in Counseling, Concentration in Couple and Family Counseling, University of North Carolina Greensboro students will develop the knowledge and skills needed to work with individuals, couples, and families through a systems approach in a variety of counseling settings.
- Working in counseling agencies with diverse client populations
- Providing in-home counseling for children and families
- Working with children and youth involved in the foster care system
- Serving clients impacted by domestic violence and other forms of family violence
- Providing inpatient and outpatient counseling services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Counselor As Scientist-Practitioner
- Developmental Counseling
- Counseling Diverse Populations
- Helping Relationships
- Counseling Theories and Practice
- Group Counseling Theory and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesCounselling View 916 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.