This two-year Erasmus Mundus masters course has been developed by 4 leading European universities in partnership with 16 major international companies/organisations to respond to key challenges facing the energy sector:
- the development of new energy sources and understanding their implications on power systems
- identifying methods to reduce CO2 emissions by increasing energy efficiency and using cleaner energy sources
More informationVisit official programme website
- Design of analogue controllers using Root Locus Method
- Closed loop performance and frequency response
- Microprocessor implementation
- Practical problems in digital control
- Design of digital controllers using z-plane techniques
- Practice with CAD package
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 104 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
- BSc Engineering degree
- IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any element
Fees for this course are paid to the University of Oviedo.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.