The Master of Science in Feed Manufacturing Technology at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) gives you unique knowledge about nutrition and processing technology. The competence is strongly needed in the feed industry. Your expert knowledge within animal feed production gives you many career opportunities.
The curriculum consists of a combination of:
- physics topics
You will become familiar with state-of-the-art feed processing equipment. You will learn about formulations and processing of aquafeeds, petfoods and feeds for traditional production animals.You will get hands-on experience with the various types of equipment and production lines by fully integrating the possibilities offered by the Centre for Feed Technology in the programme.Teaching and training is partly based on lectures, but a considerable part is offered as demonstrations and training in groups. The courses are mainly taught by teachers from NMBU but external experts from the feed industry and international companies and institutions will also be called in when appropriate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Agriculture - Nutrition
- Product Quality in Aquaculture
- Heat Engineering
- Feed Manufacturing Technology
- Management of Production, Risk and Innovation in Feed Production
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Technology Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates with academic qualifications at BSc level or similar may apply.
- Copy of foreign passport or ID card
- Documentation of upper secondary school
- Documentation of higher education
- Courses to be completed
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Documentation of financing
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NMBU.
- NMBU does not offer scholarships for bachelor or master students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.