This Master of Science in Economics at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) consists of some required theory and methods courses and the option to choose a specialization in one or more sub-disciplines in economics, such as:
- Environment, Climate and Energy Economics - Environment and Climate Oriented
- Environment, Climate and Energy Economics - Energy Oriented
- Development and Global Change
- Financial and Commodity Market Analysis
- Agri-Food Markets
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematics for Economists
- Economics of Sustainability
- Econometric methods
- Research Methods in Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in economics or similar.
- Copy of foreign passport or ID card
- Documentation of upper secondary school
- Documentation of higher education
- Courses to be completed
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Documentation of financing
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NMBU.
- NMBU does not offer scholarships for bachelor or master students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.