This Master of Science in Economics at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) consists of some required theory and methods courses and the option to choose a specialization in one or more sub-disciplines in economics, such as:
- Environment, Climate and Energy Economics - Environment and Climate Oriented
- Environment, Climate and Energy Economics - Energy Oriented
- Development and Global Change
- Financial and Commodity Market Analysis
- Agri-Food Markets
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematics for Economists
- Economics of Sustainability
- Econometric methods
- Research Methods in Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics View 16 other Masters in Economics in Norway
- Bachelor degree in economics or similar.
- Copy of foreign passport or ID card
- Documentation of upper secondary school
- Documentation of higher education
- Courses to be completed
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Documentation of financing
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.