Confirm your understanding of the management styles and aspects that are essential to any great organized event.
Gain the knowledge and operation tactics of the various events you'll be requested to organize, like corporate functions, fundraisers, and weddings. Prepare yourself for real-world event planning through an internship with a related American business.
What You'll Learn in the Event Management program from University of California, Riverside
- A firm basis for American management styles to successfully lead a team
- The spectrum of possible events to coordinate, including sports events and fundraisers
- Methods to build credibility for your business and market it to clients
- How American businesses organize various events through an internship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Special Events Management
- Event Design and Technology
- Wedding Planning and Coordination
- Corporate Event Management
- Event Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Marketing an Event Business
- Developing and Managing Your Event Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend you apply as early as possible, so that you have enough time to apply for a visa, make travel and housing arrangements, and arrive in time for orientation. We have recommended application deadlines to help you plan ahead. It may take several weeks for you to receive your I-20.
- Apply 3-6 months before the program start date
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management View 18 other Masters in Event Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees and who wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Students who are enrolled in a Master's in Management at their home institution
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in any academic area (or equivalent)
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5; or the equivalent
- No GMAT or management experience required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National18200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.